Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks for coming to Junto





Big thanks to all those who came out to the Collorgy show at the Junto Gallery last weekend. I was at first a bit dubious due to the scope of the show (about 13 artists show, a couple of bands performing, 2 stand up comedians, a Street Fighter tournament and then an all night dance party) ... but it went together VERY well and I think those who were there had a blast.

I was also fortunate enough to have the opening slot with my max/msp looping set. I seriously need to figure out a better system for putting this music online. Myspace doesn't allow me to update my ... space ... so I suppose straight up MP3s on Jack Turnbull.com may be the solution. That's something to look forward to. I've come a long way from endlessly looping the intro to Star Trek the Next Generation.

Pictured is about half of the work I showed (more was added later).

I have a few illustration gigs in the works ... I'll post as they come through.

Oh yeah ... happy March ... have some snow.

<3,
Jack

No comments: