Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Here's the newest portfolio piece. It still has some things to be worked out, but once again I'm going with this ink/acrylic painting/mono printing photoshop collage technique. I'm thinking of replacing the princess with a princess Leia from an old Star Wars comic I found at the Rhode Island Mall (Jennie and I stopped by chance to see if we could get our photos taken with a supposed Leprecon, but as it turned out, you had to BRING a Leprecon, AKA a baby, which we lucky don't have).
I also feel that the monoprinting in it is a bit understated ... I really wanted to have it be a main part of the piece.
I'll run it by Robert tommorrow and get feedback. Night everyone.
Oh yeah, and here's some process paintings that didn't make the final cut. (Sigh)